Pro Mountain Bike Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Alice Springs, NT
- Product code: P9PTD1
For intermediate and advanced riders only, our Alice Springs Pro Mountain Bike Tours are for serious riders! Pro tours include a dual suspension mountain bike and pro guide. Following set up with equipment and bike, we venture into the bush that surrounds Alice Springs and ride some of the most amazing and unique mountain bike trails in AUSTRALIA.
While the adrenaline is pumping, we’ll be on the look out for friendly wallabies and kangaroos.
You will be treated to views of the town that only the locals get to see. Our trails are Alice’s best kept secret!
- Mountain bike with dual suspension + pro guide, helmet, water bottle, drinks and snacks
- Pro Tours cover between 30 - 50 kms in 3 hours
- Riders should wear comfortable runners/walking shoes and non-restricting clothing (loose trousers are not advised)
- Items to bring: daypack to carry personal items, drinking water, sunscreen, sunglasses & camera if desired
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Tours depart from Outback Cycling, 6/63 Todd Street Mall
- MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS
- We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to enquire about short-term bookings.