- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Alice Springs, NT
- Product code: P00CFV
E-bike tours are customised to your experiences needs and wants.
Our new E-bikes are incredibly fun.They assist in cycling further and seeing more.
This guided tour will see you ride approx. 45km to Simpson's Gap.
Following set up with equipment and bike, we venture into the bush that surrounds Alice Springs and ride some of the most amazing and unique trail in AUSTRALIA.
While the adrenaline is pumping, we’ll be on the look out for friendly wallabies and kangaroos.
You will be treated to views of the town that only the locals get to see. Our trails are Alice’s best kept secret!
- E-bike, helmet, tour guide, water bottle, drinks and snacks
- Riders should wear comfortable runners/walking shoes and non-restricting clothing (loose trousers are not advised)
- Items to bring: daypack to carry personal items, drinking water, sunscreen, sunglasses & camera if desired
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- This activity is a 4 hour activity.
- Tours depart from Outback Cycling, 6/63 Todd Street Mall.
- MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS
- We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.